Sunday, July 28, 2013

S.O.B (Shopping On a Budget)

I don’t know about you, but as a college girl, I’m on a major budget. I also LOVE shopping. (You can see why I have an issue with money.) I see pins on Pinterest all the time that link to lists of what claim to be “affordable” online stores akin to that of Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc.
Except, when did $30 shorts and $20 shirts become “affordable”? I can’t afford to spend $50 on two items and honestly, that seems a bit ridiculous. Why spend that much on two items when you can get multiple items for that amount, or less?
This is where my goal for this next year comes in: I never want to spend more than $20 on bottoms and shoes, $10 on tops, and $10 on accessories. Call me crazy, but it is possible – you just have to know where to look! For example, a couple weeks ago, I got a super cute shirt from Target for only $3.50. Sometimes, I am going to splurge on things I really want (like that time I spent $90 on a Steve Madden bag), but other than that, I’m going to stick to my guns and build the wardrobe I want affordably. I’m actually going to start making it a series on here - whenever I find something that matches criteria (it’s cute, I want it, and it’s cheap), I’ll share it!
I’m in the market for a new bag for the school year, so hopefully I’ll find something soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © A Time and Place for Everything · Summer Song Theme created by WBD

© A Time and Place for Everything, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena